AmOne is a marketplace that helps customers find financing solutions. It was created in 2005 and they start making small personal loans. They have helped consumers access over $16 billion in funds. AmOne is a great option for those who want to carefully evaluate their options before getting a personal loan. It is also a great way to shop without visiting every single lender individually, they can connect you with multiple lenders.
If you are thinking to get out of your financial situation with AmOne and consolidate debt, pay off some bills, or just have some extra discretionary cash, AmOne has options for you. Keep reading to know more about this company.
AmOne Loan Fast Facts
Loan Amount Range: $1,000 to $100,000
APR: 3.49% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: Available for all credit score
- Loan Type: Unsecured personal loans
- Repayment Terms: 3 to 120 Months
- Direct Lender or Marketplace: Marketplace
- Turnaround Time: Varies by Lender
- Best For: Consumers looking to finance projects that require quick funds
AmOne Pros & Cons
- Can apply with a co-applicant
- Extended Network of lenders offering great deals
- Positive customer reviews
- Variety of loan terms and loan amounts.
- Not enough information on potential interest rates and terms
- May receive numerous calls and emails from lenders
- Insufficient customer support
AmOne Cost of Loan
AmOne offers services like debt consolidation, debt management, and debt relief which can help get you back on track if you’ve fallen into considerable debt. With loan amounts range from $1,000 to $50,000 and APRs from 6.78% to 35.99%, you only need to complete an online form with your basic information, including your estimated credit score, employment, income, and your overall ability to make monthly payments. You can choose a repayment plan that fits your needs, ranging from 12 days to 84 months.
AmOne provides customers with a range of debt consolidation services depending on their needs. For those with poor credit or excellent credit who just want a lower interest rate or to consolidate their credit card debt, the company provides offers from debt consolidation lenders.
To get started, there is a list of criteria you need to meet:
- Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be 18 years or older
- Bank account information
- Social Security Number
To apply, you need to have access to the following information as well:
- A government-issued ID
- Annual income
- Pretax income
- Phone number and email
Once you meet all the qualifications, you can start by taking these few steps:
- Go to AmOne’s website and select your personal loan amount type and credit score range
- Click Check My Options
- Enter your personal information, loan amount, and loan purpose
- Enter employment details and bank account information
- Click Get My Options
After you finish the application process, you will get email messages from potential lenders. Compare your choices carefully and pick the one that is best for you. When you agree to the terms with a provider, you will do the application process directly with that lender.
AmOne Reviews and Ratings
AmOne’s BBB Rating is A+
Although the company is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it has received an A+ rating. Most reviews for the company are positive, with an average score of 4.7 stars out of 5 on Trustpilot. Customers have praised the company for being professional and prompt in answering questions.
Is AmOne Legit? Remember This…
- AmOne personal loans is an online loan marketplace for unsecured loans that do not provide funding itself. Instead, it exists to help you find and choose a suitable lender, as well as compare different loans.
- The lender you choose is responsible for the personal loan agreement, not the company itself.
- This website offers a variety of resources, including articles and guides on personal loans, financing basics, and budgeting.
- Although your credit score may temporarily dip when your lender does a routine credit check, this will not have any long-term effect on your credit history.
- It’s important to stay in touch with your lender when you have questions.
- Some folks express frustration about not being able to even see a range of what the interest rates could be without giving over a substantial amount of information on their personal loan rates.
AmOne is a legitimate company that helps consumers find personal and small business loans by connecting them with lenders across the country. AmOne’s loan partners work with borrowers with a wide range of credit scores and qualifications. The lenders are carefully selected from a list of approved partners that includes Avant, BlueVine, FreedomPlus, LendingPoint, and NetCredit, among others. With one, you can find the right personal loan for your needs after comparing available options instead of having to settle on a loan that does not work for you.
Also, If you are working to improve your creditworthiness, you can find a loan provider even when other providers may turn you down. In addition, AmOne loans have an excellent rating on Trustpilot and usually find loans for customers within 24 hours.
Does AmOne hurt your credit?
Applying for credit through AmOne will not damage your credit score. Your provider might ask for permission to check your credit report. However, when you complete a credit application with a lender, they will do a “hard credit pull,” which can lower your score by a few points.
A service like AmOne can help you find multiple lenders who are more likely to approve your loan and offer the terms you want. They are not an actual lender but provide a platform for borrowers with bad credit or good to find the best rates this can help protect your credit score by avoiding multiple applications with companies that might not be a good fit for you.
Does AmOne charge for its services?
AmOne personal loans offer free service to consumers. AmOne’s lending partners disclose their fees and do not charge fees upfront.
User Review( votes)