StopIRSDebt is a tax relief organization that offers tax assistance to individuals and businesses in all 50 states (as well as Washington, DC). The business was established in 2001.
Many individuals have achieved tax debt relief through StopIRSDebt.com (appealing tax liens, tax levies, wage garnishment, etc.). At StopIRSDebt.com, taxpayers can expect relief from the IRS and state tax officials.
In addition to offering a variety of tax debt services, StopIRSDebt may assist you if the IRS pursues your wages or savings accounts.
A tax relief service typically costs between $1,500 and $2,500. As each client’s IRS concerns may differ, call for a precise price. In order to help people find solutions to their IRS issues, StopIRSDebt.com was founded in 2001.
- A CPA, an attorney, or an enrolled agent might handle your case. They have a team of tax lawyers and CPAs available for challenging circumstances, while enrolled agents are available for straightforward ones.
- Minimum tax debt of $20,000. StopIRSDebt is only available to taxpayers who owe at least $20,000 in unpaid taxes.
- The usual price is $3,000. Depending on how complicated each case is, StopIRSDebt.com’s services vary in price.
- Their personnel may give you a refund or terminate your account if you are unhappy with their services (terms and conditions apply).
- No retainer charge. It is not necessary to pay a retainer to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Additionally, it provides tax debt relief for state tax debt..;’l
- No retainer fees are charged.
- Pays according to a schedule that suits you.
- The company employs a CPA, tax attorney, and enrolled agent.
- Requirements for tax debt are higher than usual.
- There is a limited money-back guarantee.
FAQs About StopIRSDebt
How Much Do StopIRSDebt Services Cost?
How much you’ll have to pay in legal fees to pay off your IRS debt depends on the specifics of your case. Customers could expect to pay, on average, around $3,000, according to StopIRSDebt.
What Payment Options Does This Company Offer?
Thanks to their flexible payment options, you are not required to pay them in full up front.
Do They Offer A Money-Back Guarantee?
StopIRSDebt values your pleasure. They offer a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with their services. For more information on the conditions and limitations of the return policy, visit their website.
Are There Any Retainer Fees?
There is no retainer fee necessary if you use StopIRSDebt to settle your IRS debt. You can start saving money right away by utilizing StopIRSDebt as soon as feasible.
How Much Does StopIRSDebt Consider As A Minimum Tax Debt?
The IRS requires full payment of all debts; however, taxpayers who are struggling financially have options. Only clients with tax debts of at least $20,000 will be considered by StopIRSDebt.
Which Types Of Customers Does This Company Accept?
Nobody likes dealing with taxes, whether they are for personal or business reasons. StopIRSDebt is a company that specializes in assisting clients in obtaining the required tax relief.
Solve Your IRS Tax Problems
- Millions of dollars saved in back taxes
- End Wage Garnishments
- Remove Tax Liens
- Put an end to IRS collections
Is It Able To Handle Currently Not Collectible Cases?
The IRS came to the conclusion that you lack the assets and income necessary to cover your tax burden. The term “current not collectible” or “CNC” is used to describe this situation. StopIRSDebt helps those with CNC status in their negotiations with the IRS. They claim that regardless of when it expires, they will take up the CNC case.
How Does StopIRSDebt Handle Installment Agreement Cases?
Even when there is little risk of default on your part, they will work with you to develop a manageable installment agreement. They know how difficult IRS debt can be and are willing to assist..
Although StopIRSDebt has a lot going for it, it isn’t transparent enough. It is annoying that StopIRSDebt doesn’t divulge the names of its main employees or its corporate identity, leaving customers in the dark as to who they might turn to for assistance with their tax relief.
User Review( votes)